Ok, I just locked my car keys inside my car and its raining! Called a car rescue service and they said they may not be able to open my BMW… Because the new lock systems are intricate.
I thought of taking a cab home to pick up my spare but my condo keys are attached to my car keys in my car.
Guess I’ll have to use a little magic to resolve my problems.
What would you do?
1) break my own car window.
2) take my chances with the car rescue service
3) get my apartment keys from the landlord… Which may be difficult.
4) ask my dog to open the door from inside
5) break into my own condo and get the spare key
6) throw a tantrum
7) wake up and realize this was just a bad dream.
8) abandon my car and get a new one
I think I’ll take my chances with the car rescue service. Wish me luck. I’m already late for my next meeting.